At around 12.00 EST, SEEKING ALPHA reports today:
– Stocks are rallying again, led by tech today, as money moves back into risk.
– The Nasdaq (COMP.IND) +2.8% leads the major averages.
– Intel is popping on its plan to publicly list Mobileye.
– Apple is gaining as it gets another $200 price target. It’s the megacap that has held up the best during the recent pullback, Bespoke Investment Group notes.
– The S&P (SP500) +2% and Dow (DJI) +1.5% are also gaining….
To read the full …
The post SA: Nasdaq surges nearly 3%, S&P 500, Dow Jones rally as buy-the-dip crowd returns appeared first on The Loadstar.